Harmonia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Of Harmony For All Duelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
^ Back to Top

Zombies arent dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend

Zombies arent dead Empty
PostSubject: Zombies arent dead   Zombies arent dead Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:44 pm

I know what many of you are thinking. " Who uses Zombies anymore"?

Well I'm here to answer that question by telling you No one does. This reason is because people see the new cards to be the next best thing. I understand that they may be good for now but what happens when the new cards come out and then everyone just uses those cards. No one has any originality in decks. Zombies can be a tough build though. his is another reason for the fact no one uses them. Especially if you try and mix archtypes such as lightsworns or psychics. Most people just think of zombies as being a swarm deck which they are but they have so much more potential than that. Most of them can swarm very easily but they can also Synchro Spam hell even XYZ spam. The amount of combos that Zombies can pull off is amazing. Summoning from the graveyard seems to be their speacilty. Most of their effects Special Summon form the graveyard. Now for some of the main cards in a zombie deck:

Zombie Master: Discard one monster from your hand to target one level 4 or lower zombie type monster in your grave and special summon it.

This card is amazing for Synchro or XYZ. You MUST already have a target in the grave to use the effect though.

Zombie World: This is a field spell card that turns everything on the field and grave into a zombie so you can SS any monster from the grave with Zombie master. This is also great for Synchro and XYZ because there are traps and spells that power Zombies up.

There are plenty more but im sure you get the drift of things. Special Summon from grave and Synchro/XYZ its easy try it out have some creativity and stray from the new and abused cards. Utopia Out
Back to top Go down
xXLindaXx

xXLindaXx

Zombies arent dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies arent dead   Zombies arent dead Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:00 am

you dont know what you're doing.

https://i.imgur.com/5mD6bgA.png

THATS how its done
Back to top Go down

Zombies arent dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmonia Academy :: Dueling Center :: Article Section-
Jump to: