Harmonia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Of Harmony For All Duelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
^ Back to Top

Level 3 Mayhem Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Empty
PostSubject: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Name of Deck: Level 3 Mayhem

Creators: Nox Lucis and Carpe_Diem

Notes: Mostly Generic Level 3 monsters (only one monster is not level 3) without any overuse of a specific archetype.

Goal Of Deck: To use monster effects effeciently and then use the monster themselves to bring out stronger monsters.

Deck Build:
Click Here:

Full Explanation Of Each Card:
Click Here:

Positives About this Deck:

Majority of the Deck is self automated, as in the cards are able to function separately without relying on each other. I set it up this way so that there would be less chances of dead draws. However the cards are able to function cohesively. Some cards are able to stall while others are able to inflict damage. While these are the primary uses of these cards, the secondary uses are where they are the most cohesive. After I have used their effects, I have a plethora of level 3 monsters which I can use to synchro summon level 6 or 9 monsters, or rank three monsters, with my choice depending on the situation I am in.

Combos: There are many combos, but the most common one I use is inflicting burn damage with either Marshmallon or Des Koala, and then using them as materials to summon Nightmare Shark and attacking directly for more damage. In all honesty, the combos in this deck are endless, but the main focus is using the separate effects of each card to your advantage and then using the cards themselves to summon stronger monsters.

Negatives About This Deck:

While this deck has a lot of combos, the minute you run out of resources the deck pretty much dies down. While there are a few cards in the deck that may give you that last draw rescue, it is rare. Thus in order to efficiently use this deck, one must use their initial hand wise and not waste a single card unnecessarily.

Ending Notes: This is a fun deck, so treat it as one. It is not meant to bring you victory every duel, but if you learn to use it, like with any deck, it will bring you more victories than losses.

Original Post made by Nox Lucis, a good friend of mine
Back to top Go down
https://harmoniaacademy.forumotion.com
playerriot556

playerriot556

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Amazing Deck I loved it
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Glad you liked it, lol I hope if you use it, it serves you well. =D
Back to top Go down
playerriot556

playerriot556

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Only thing is that i cant use the deck when i go to deck select i am not able to choose it because it dosent appear on the select screen and i know i saved it
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 pm

I hope you its working for you now lol if not im not sure what would cause that since its working for me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 Mayhem Deck    Level 3 Mayhem Deck  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 3 Mayhem Deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmonia Academy :: Dueling Center :: Deck Construction-
Jump to: