Harmonia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Of Harmony For All Duelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
^ Back to Top

Playlist Has Been Attached!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

Playlist Has Been Attached! Empty
PostSubject: Playlist Has Been Attached!   Playlist Has Been Attached! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 am

Hello Everyone,

If you look to the top of you screen you will see that a playlist has been added to the forum. When I say top I mean right above the gray bar that gives you notification. I will continue to add more songs and people request them. You should all take into consideration this playlist will be a compilation of many different music styles since we all have different tastes, so dont get upset when a song you dont like is on it. Respect eachother's different taste in music.

Now the playlist is simple to use. just click play and it will start playing songs. If you want to listen to a specific song click on the small musical note with the grid behind it, all the way on the right side of the playlist and a list should come up.

Enjoy the playlist.

Carpe
Back to top Go down
https://harmoniaacademy.forumotion.com
landshark22

landshark22

PostSubject: Re: Playlist Has Been Attached!   Playlist Has Been Attached! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:16 pm

it wont let me add a link for the playlist since im new
Back to top Go down
Carpe_Diem
Admin
Carpe_Diem

PostSubject: Re: Playlist Has Been Attached!   Playlist Has Been Attached! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:15 pm

I kept forgetting to change that but its fixed now.
Back to top Go down
https://harmoniaacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playlist Has Been Attached!   Playlist Has Been Attached! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playlist Has Been Attached!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmonia Academy :: General Academy Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: