Harmonia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place Of Harmony For All Duelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
^ Back to Top

Whaz Up Im Utopia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend

Whaz Up Im Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Whaz Up Im Utopia   Whaz Up Im Utopia Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Well Im Utopia Legend,
Im the FIRST Jinzo of this academy and im proud to be. I made it here with my Karakuris. I had never used them before until my test and i must say bravo to myself. I pulled of some great moves by bringing out Celestial Dragon. My favorite move was my Big Eye to steal her synchro Smile. Thank you all for allowing me for the chance. Utopia Out.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Xross

Haunted Xross

Whaz Up Im Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaz Up Im Utopia   Whaz Up Im Utopia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
xXLindaXx

xXLindaXx

Whaz Up Im Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaz Up Im Utopia   Whaz Up Im Utopia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 am

do u even utopia bro?
Back to top Go down
Utopia Legend

Utopia Legend

Whaz Up Im Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaz Up Im Utopia   Whaz Up Im Utopia Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 am

can you not lol im older than you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whaz Up Im Utopia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whaz Up Im Utopia   Whaz Up Im Utopia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whaz Up Im Utopia
Page 1 of 1